We look forward to hosting you all at your 2017 combined Brisbane/Noosa Club Championships. Members of CrossFit Brisbane and CrossFit Noosa are eligible to compete on this day. The winners of the Open Division will be declared the winners of the Chris Twaddell Memorial Shield. We look forward to a fantastic day.
- We encourage all members to compete
- Scaling is available in every Division.
- Athlete’s who scale will be ranked below athletes who compete RX’d.
- Points will accumulate across all 3 Events with the highest point score declared the winner in each division at the end of the day.
- Athlete’s eligible to win the Novice category must be in their first year of CrossFit
- Athletes who for various reasons can only fit one workout into the day are welcome to compete in the Novice event. Novice and Teen divisions will only contest Event 1
- Open and Masters divisions will contest 3 Events.
- Each event will be scored using CrossFit’s point scoring system
- Entries will close on Thursday night.
- Heats will be posted on Friday
- If you need a specific heat please let Wendy know
- Check in 7am
- Briefing 7:30am
- First event starts at 8:00am
- Close of events 4pm latest
- 6pm drinks at Oxford 152, at Bulimba
Volunteers are needed for the following roles.
- Pit Crew for set-up and change of equipment between events
- Barbecue set up and rotating chef’s/servers
Eats on sale:
- Breakfast - scrambled eggs, bacon, fruit cups, yoghurt and berry granola bowl
- Lunch - Steak and Chicken burgers, salad, fruit
- Street parking only. Please do not park in the business car park at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
Events for 2017
Event 1 (Includes Novices & Teens) - 15 min Time Cap
40 Kettlebell Swings 24kg (16kg)
40 Box Jumps 24” (20”)
30 Kettlebell Swings 24kg (16kg)
30 Box Jumps 24” (20”)
20 Kettlebell Swings 24kg (16kg)
20 Box Jumps 24” (20”)
Novices use 16kg (12kg) Russian Swing; Reps 30/20/10; Run 400m each round
Teens 13 & 14yrs use 16kg (12kg); Run 400m each round
Masters 55+, Step ups are acceptable as RX’d,
WOD 2 - AMRAP 8 mins
8 Thruster, 42kg (30kg)
8 Chest to Bar Pull-ups
8 Burpees over the bar
Masters 55 + yrs - 30kg (22kg); Pull ups
WOD 3 - 12 min Time Cap
15 Snatch, 42.5kg (30kg)
100 Double Unders
12 Snatch 62.5kg (42.5kg)
75 Double Unders
9 Snatch 85kg (57.5kg)
50 Double Unders
6 Snatch 92.5kg (62.5kg)
25 Double Unders
3 Snatch 102.5kg (67.5kg)
15 Double Unders
Masters 55 + yrs - Snatch weights: 30 (25kg); 42kg (30kg); 55kg (35kg); 62kg (42kg), Double Under reps: 50; 40; 30; 20; 10