ANZAC Day - 25th April
Anzac Day memorial Service at Norman Park at 6am
Hero workout ‘Murph’.
BYO barbecue brekky at the gym.
Presentation of the Class Wars trophy to the champion Class from the CrossFit Open
- 6am - Service at National Servicemen’s Memorial Gardens, Norman Park Memorial Bowls Club, Norman Ave.
- Immediately after the close of Service gather in Wilson Park for a group warm up in preparation for Murph.
- Run from Wilson Park to the Gym
- Follow Norman Ave to Scott St.
- Turn right past the dog park.
- At the cul-de-sac turn right and go over the footbridge.
- Follow Rome St, to the main road and turn right.
- When you reach the traffic lights at Cavendish Rd cross at the pedestrian crossing, and continue to Clarence St and the gym. (1.9km)
- At the gym complete 100 pull ups, 200 push ups and 300 squats, followed by a 1.6km run.
- Down Clarence St, through the park to Stanley Rd. Run to the traffic lights at the cnr of Stanley and Cavendish Rd, then return to the gym the same way. You are finished!
- If you cannot run, you can meet at the gym and row or bike
- Team Murph is a scaled option (share the reps with a buddy), as is substitute exercises for injury.
- Please bring any of the following to share: eggs, toast, avocado, tomato, sausages, bacon, fruit, coffee, milk, croissants etc.
Run Track from Norman Park: