Ready to start? Book a free intro session
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
- Fees are subject to change
- CrossFit Brisbane reserves the right to refuse or cancel membership
- There will be no suspension of memberships (ie putting payments on hold) except for injury or illness
- Cancellation of your membership by CFB can be made at any time
- 7 days written notice must be given to cancel direct debits
- There will be no refund of payments upon failure to give adequate notice of cancellation
- CrossFit Brisbane will be closed for Public Holidays, Christmas and Easter Holidays. All holidays are factored into the fee structure
- Payments for the Fundamentals Programme or Casuals Sessions may be made via Cash or EFTPOS
- Monthly membership must be paid via DIRECT DEBIT
- Direct debits can be setup by filling out the appropriate form when you are next at training
- You will need your BSB and account number to complete your direct debit membership form
Our Waiver & Direct Debit Forms can be downloaded from HERE.
© 2006-2019 CrossFit Brisbane. All Rights Reserved.